This kit contains everything a teacher needs to delve into teaching number combinations to 5 at high levels of fluency. This is harder than it looks! Children go through phases of learning these combinations. Our materials give you the support your students need in concrete and visual development and then gradually remove that support to foster independence. These materials support Math Recovery and AVMR teaching strategies.
- Phases of Learning combinations chart
- Five-frames – foam
- Five bead racks
- Structuring to 5 dice set (20 dice)
- Pocket dice with 140 interchangeable cards
- Magnetic Spinners and trays with 25 interchangeable spinner faces
- Five Frames – Thinking Cards and leveled questions
- Textured numerals 0-9
- 100 counters
- Giant Demo Die – 0-9
- 6 decks of cards (90 each) containing dot patterns, frames, numerals, words, tally marks and finger patterns – Enough to use cards in small groups AND carry over into your independent workstations!