Learning the base-ten number system is challenging and these materials help diversify your manipulative choices. This kit has everything a teacher needs to delve into teaching number combinations within and including 20 at high levels of fluency. Children go through phases of learning these combinations to twenty. Our materials help you support students in concrete and visual development and then gradually remove that support to foster independence. These materials support Math Recovery and AVMR teaching strategies.
- Phases of Learning combinations chart
- Ten-frames – foam (3 sets)
- Twenty Bead MathRack flashcards
- Demo Twenty-bead – magnetic model
- Twenty-bead MathRacks, 2-rows
- Twenty-bead MathRack, in-line
- Structuring to 20 dice set (51 dice)
- 10-sided large foam die (0-9)
- 20-sided large foam die (1-20)
- 5 Magnetic Spinners
- 2 Spinner Trays
- 40 interchangeable spinner faces
- Twenty Frames – Thinking Cards and leveled questions Part 1 & Part 2
- 300 Counters
4 decks of cards (120 each) containing dot/domino patterns, frames, numerals, and tally marks patterns – Enough cards to use in small groups AND carry over into your independent workstations!