Learning the base-ten number system is challenging and these materials help diversify your manipulative choices. This kit has everything a teacher needs to delve into teaching number combinations to 10 at high levels of fluency. Children go through phases of learning these combinations to ten. Our materials help you support students in concrete and visual development and then gradually remove that support to foster independence. These materials support Math Recovery and AVMR teaching strategies.
- Phases of Learning combinations chart
- Ten-frames – foam
- Ten-frame ladybug cube trays
- Ten-bead racks, 2-color
- Structuring to 10 dice set (20 dice)
- 10-sided large foam die (0-9)
- Pocket dice with 160 interchangeable cards
- 5 Magnetic Spinners
- 2 Spinner Trays
- 40 interchangeable spinner faces
- Ten Frames – Thinking Cards and leveled questions
- 200 Counters
6 decks of cards (90 each) containing dot patterns, frames, numerals, words, tally marks and finger patterns – Enough cards to use in small groups AND carry over into your independent workstations!